In our highly competitive economic climate marketers need to reward and build brand loyalty. It’s important to continue to acknowledge and thank clients, employees and suppliers because if you don’t, you can be sure your competitors will.
When it comes to marketing you want to get the most out of your marketing budget and in these times where your budget is regularly put under the microscope you need affordable, accountable and measureable marketing. Promotional products are paving the way to business success.
In a recent industry survey conducted by industry trade organisation, APPA they found that marketers spend more than $1.34 billion dollars (AUS) and $144 million (NZ) a year on promotional products. Why? Because they work.
From the survey of promotional product recipients:
- 52% say their impression of a company is more positive after receiving a promotional product.
- 76% recall the name advertised on the product.
- 55% keep the item for more than one year.
- Nearly 50% of recipients use them daily.
- 52% of people do business with a company after receiving a promotional product.
How many other media can boast these kinds of figures? With audiences being bombarded through multimedia channels on a huge scale, attention spans have reduced meaning advertisers often have less than 30 seconds to grab their attention. A promotional product stays with them.
Finding a good quality, useful and brand focussed promotional item promotes goodwill amongst your customers, employees and builds new business. I stress the word Quality, a promotional product that falls apart will only have your potential customer or current customer cursing your brand name as it comes to pieces. Now that’s the kind of marketing you can do without. In a world where there is so much throw away rubbish, set your company apart. You’ll only have to invest another few cents per item to reap much greater rewards.
It’s the perfect way to spend less, achieve more and remind people about the benefit of doing business with you.
A promotional gift really is the gift that keeps on giving, especially to the business, survey results tell us that:
- 71% of business travellers surveyed reported receiving a promotional product in a 12 month period.
- 33.7% of this group had the item on their person.
- 56% kept their promotional product for more than one year.
- 76.4% said they kept their promotional product because it was useful.
- 76.1% of the respondents could recall the advertisers name on the product.
The flexibility of promotional products is unlimited, with thousands of items available many from recycled materials and they can be tailored to any marketing campaign or budget. So when you’re planning your next marketing campaign, stand out from the crowd with a cool promotional product your customers will keep.
For more information go to: www.coolpromo.com.au.